The work of this ministry in New England is sustained by and dependent on the donations of churches and individuals like you.
You may mail your contribution, payable to:
Restoration House Ministries
1300 Wellington Road
Manchester, NH 03104
Thank you for your generosity.
Spread the Word
Join us in personal partnership with a church planter and his family by “adopting” them for the purpose of prayer, encouragement, and the meeting of specific needs. Most have moved miles from family, friends, and the familiar to live the vision here in New England. Having the support of others who willingly commit to them personally can protect from discouragement, isolation and weariness. Here are some important, yet practical ways to express this partnership:
- Join them on Facebook.
- Tell others about the church and ministry.
- Plan a visit to see in person what the church planter’s world is like.
- Organize a group to assist with key projects (prayer walks, construction, community touches).
- Pray regularly.
- Read communications from the church planter such as emails, newsletters, and blogs to stay current with their ministry and personal situations.
- Provide housing and/or transportation during travels, especially to and from airports.
- Remember the church planter and their family at holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries.